Love Food Hate Waste grants support partners
To help eligible partners deliver food waste avoidance education projects the NSW Environment Protection Authority and Environmental Trust provide grant funding.
The current round of grants has been awarded. Summaries of the successful projects are available on the Environmental Trust website.
Additional rounds of grants are proposed to open in late 2017.
Here's five quick points about the grants:
- Applicants could apply for funding between $5,000 and $70,000.
- Applicants needed to be able to contribute equal funding as cash or in kind to the project.
- Grants were open to incorporated not-for-profits, non-government organisations, community groups and local councils. All lead applicants must also be a Love Food Hate Waste partner to be eligible.
- Applicants must be able to complete the project within the allocated timeframe.
- All applications must include use of Love Food Hate Waste resources, messaging, behaviours and target audiences. Further information can be found on the EPA website.
These grants are available under the NSW Environment Protection Authority's Waste Less, Recycle More for projects that build knowledge and skills to avoid food waste. The grants program is delivered by the EPA in partnership with the NSW Environmental Trust.