Love Food Hate Waste Tracking Survey
We’ve been surveying NSW households since 2009, to gain an insight into community knowledge, attitudes and behaviours about food waste. The latest tracking report shows that concerns about the environment and food waste are on the rise, with 96 per cent of people in NSW doing at least one thing to reduce their food waste at home.
Tracking survey reports
• Love Food Hate Waste Tracking Survey Report 2017 (PDF 3.34MB)
• Love Food Hate Waste Tracking Survey Report 2015-2016 (PDF 4.3MB)
• Love Food Hate Waste Tracking Survey Report 2012 (PDF 1.3MB)
• Love Food Hate Waste Tracking Survey Report 2011 (PDF 1.2MB)
• Love Food Hate Waste Benchmark Survey Report 2009 (PDF 2.7MB)
To find out more about our research, get in touch.
• Baker D, Fear J & Denniss R. What a Waste: An Analysis of household expenditure on food. Canberra: The Australia Institute; 2009
• Morgan E. Fruit and Vegetable Consumption and Waste in Australia. Melbourne: VicHealth and Deakin University; 2009
• Ventour L. The Food We Waste. Oxon, UK: Exodus Market Research & Waste and Resources Action Program; 2008. (PDF 1.44MB)
• Giorgi S. Understanding out of home consumer food waste. Oxon, UK: Brook Lyndhurst & Waste and Resources Action Program; 2013
• Giorgi S. Barriers and opportunities for out of home food wate. Appendix - England. Oxon, UK: Brook Lyndhurst & Waste and Resources Action Program; 2013 (PDF 557KB)