How it works
Your Business is Food provides you with information, advice and resources to help reduce the amount of food you throw away in your business. When you sign up
- receive support and a kit with handy resources such as stickers, posters and coasters to engage staff and customers
- do a food waste review to work out where food is being wasted (during preparation, storage or from customers plates)
- take two or three actions to reduce food waste
- do a follow-up review to measure your success and promote your achievements to staff and customers.
The following organisations are currently delivering Your Business is Food:
- Eurobodalla Shire Council
- Central Coast Council
- City of Sydney Council
- Cool Planet - businesses in Byron Shire and Blue Mountains
- Metcash - IGA stores only
- North East Waste
- Regional Development Australia Southern Inland
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org.